On-Line Breeder Referral Program (OLBR)
The Heartland Bernese Mountain Dog Club (HBMDC) On-Line Breeder Referral Program ("OLBR") is an opt-in privilege for HBMDC Members who breed ("Breeder") who have been a member of HBMDC in good standing for a minimum of two consecutive years.
• Breeder may only post Litter Announcements and Current Breedings for which he or she is the Breeder of Record.
• Breeder may only post Litter Announcements and Current Breedings for litters which may be registered with the American Kennel Club or Canadian Kennel Club.
• Breeder may only post Litter Announcements and Current Breedings for sires and dams with a full four-generation pedigree listed in Berner-Garde Foundation's Open Database.
• Breeder agrees to respond courteously and in a timely manner to all Potential Puppy Owner inquiries generated through OLBR.
• Breeder is wholly responsible for any action taken under his or her account.
• Breeder will adhere to the tenets and spirit of the HBMDC Code of Conduct.
The OLBR Administrators (webmaster ) and HBMDC Board may suspend or remove an account without prior notification to the Breeder if:
• Breeder is under suspension from the American Kennel Club, Canadian Kennel Club, and/or Bernese Mountain Dog Club of America or any of its recognized regional clubs.
- Breeder found to be posting inaccurate or deceitful information (including, but not limited to, entering listings for which he or she is not the Breeder of Record).
• Breeder account appears to have been compromised.
• E-mail address of Breeder is invalid or blocks or bounces E-mail from HBMDC Board or OLBR Administrator.
Additionally, Breeder agrees that any OLBR Administrator may modify and/or remove any listing with or without notice to the Breeder.